Subject: Re: Turning off ptsc SCSI driver
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Dicks <steve@starswan.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/22/1997 23:15:47
Interestingly enough I've found my own solution to this little problemette -
I was daft enough to buy a PowerROM for my VTI SCSI card, but I tried putting
the old VTI ROM back in but leaving the soft-loadable modules.
 Voila!, RiscOS 3.7/PC Card can still use the CDROM,
and RiscBSD doesn't fall over any more. Problem solved (for me anyway),
 don't know whether this trick will work for all you Oak SCSI users....

--
Steve Dicks - Starswan Systems Ltd
Hertfordshire's premier one-man Systems Consultancy