Subject: X11 software (fwd)
To: Multiple recipients of list <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Marcus Deubel <i105@stio1.fh-wuerzburg.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/26/1997 18:57:36
Hi folks,
I got a problem with compiling the ddd. ddd is a graphical frontend to
the gdb using Motif. It's really great, but I can't get it running on my
system. Well this not really true. The package compiles out-of-the-box
after running configure. But when I try to run the binary no window
appears on the screen. The program is running, I checked it with ps ax.
Even if I use the paramter -display myhostname:0.0 it does not show any
window on the screen. It is not a fault of the package, because I
compiled it on several machines (Sun, DEC) and it worked fine. Robert,
maybe you can help me??

Ciao,

Marcus Deubel

<Deubel@informatik.fh-wuerzburg.de>