To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <olly@muscat.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/12/1997 19:27:11
I've put up a new searchable index of the port-arm32 mailing list with
sensible samples and better retrieval (the old version indexed the headers
as if they were body text, so for example a search for "received" would
retrieve every message).

The index is at:

http://noxious.muscat.co.uk/riscbsd/

Feel free to link to this.  If I need to move the index to another machine
I'll put in a redirect.  Please don't link to the CGI program, as Apache
doesn't forward CGI requests very successfully.

The message database isn't completely up-to-date -- I'll try to remedy this
by setting up some sort of automatic update in the next day or two.

Email me if you have any comments or queries.

Cheers,
Olly