Subject: Re: Causality Limited FAQ
To: John Wilson <jwilson@cclanark.demon.co.uk>
From: Neil A. Carson <Carson@rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/27/1997 23:51:58
On Thu 27 Feb, John Wilson wrote:
> On Thu 27 Feb, Neil A. Carson wrote:
> >                 List of Frequently Asked Questions for RiscBSD Users
> >                        on the Formation of Causality Limited
> <snip>
> > Q: What happens to the CD ROM and the FTP site?
> > A: Currently, they will both be run in the same way as the past. Any
> >    changes will be announced to this list before they happen, though it
> >    is likely that in the near future CD ROM releases will be produced
> >    and marketed by Causality Limited.
>
> PlingBoot already have my order for the BSD CD... how will that
> route to the software be affected?

It will remain exactly the same; the ordering system will work as before. If
the CD ROM releases are moved over to Causality, then any orders will also be
moved, without increase in price, delivery time, etc.

	Regards,

	Neil

--
* Neil A Carson (Carson@rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk)
* The Royal Military College of Science, Shrivenham.