Subject: man problem
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: KOPPKA DIRK *Highlander* <KOPP4501@uni-trier.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/26/1997 13:59:45
I have a little problem with the man pages, i.e. under root man finds
the pages I want it to, but loged in as a normal user man says it can
not find the desired manpage. Both (root and user) use the bash with
the same .bash_profile (i.e. the same manpath).

should be a stupid little problem but did not sort it out yet!
Can anyboudy help?

Cheers

   Dirk

Malt does more than Milton can to justify God's ways to man.

                                       A.E. Houseman

Moderation Sir, aye, moderation is my rule. Nine or ten is reasonable
refreshment, but after that its apt to degenerate into drinking.

                                   An old highland saying

Slainte mhor

   Kobe