Subject: New kernel sources and bugs fixes
To: NetBSD port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/23/1997 04:51:30
Hi,
  Ok for those of you who were interested in building custom kernels with
the rapide driver etc. I have now committed the icside and the rapide
drivers to the source tree so they should be picked up shortly on your
sups.

Also I think I have fixed the hangup on reboot problem that people have
been experiencing. This affected primarily SA110 systems.
The problem was in the final stage of the reboot when interrupts are
disabled, the MMU and cache are turned off and the ROM is re-entered at
0x00000000.

Spotted the problem ?

Even with the cache off entries already in the cache will cause cache hits
;-)

Solution: clean and flush the cache prior to entering the ROM.

easy ;-)))

Cheers,
					Mark