Subject: Re: Anyone tried to port java to RiscBSD?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Black <r.black@ic.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/20/1997 12:56:17
On Feb 20,  9:31am, Manar Hussain wrote:
> Subject: Re: Anyone tried to port java to RiscBSD?
> Looks like rob may not feel able to comment ... It is public knowledge that
> Rob was working on a Java port late(ish) last year but probably isn't able
> to say when/if it will be available.

Indeed, I have been working on a port, but I have hit two *big* problems which
should come as no great surprise to anyone who knows how Java works. Hint:
dlopen() with and without Motif. I will post more when I have something to
report. For the moment I have nothing really to say except that I have not
forgotten about it.

Cheers

Rob