Subject: Re: Anyone tried to port java to RiscBSD?
From: Peter Naulls <pnaulls@wave.co.nz>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/20/1997 07:41:46
On Wed 19 Feb, Marc Theisen wrote:
> Has anyone tried to port the JDK to RiscBSD.
> Is it possible to "simply" compile the sources?

Yes. it's being done (not by me though - I'm doing the RO one :)

It's not possible to simply compile it - partly because of the mutlithreading
and partly because of the not insignificant differences between RiscBSD
and SunOS.

Peter

--
| Peter Naulls                            | Acorn Risc PC 700  *ARM Powered*  |