Subject: Re: (Small) Hardware donation(s)...
To: port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Black <r.black@ic.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/18/1997 17:16:41
On Feb 18,  3:50pm, Coward Robert wrote:
> Subject: Re: (Small) Hardware donation(s)...
>
>  ----------
> > From: Manar Hussain
> > To: port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG
> > Subject: Re: (Small) Hardware donation(s)...

> > Chris (someone Rob will know) has just got a Zip drive which we can
> > probably nick if someone wants to write the driver ....
> >
> I too have a parallel Zip drive and would be happy to help with any
> initial testing etc.

Now all we need is someone to volunteer to write the thing :-) I'm sure we, the
kernel team, will do it once we've run out of hardware we use ourselves which
needs drivers. At the current rate that will be Q4 2001 :-)

Seriously, if anybody else is going to write a driver, we will be happy to lend
some assistance (or at least I will).

Cheers

Rob