Subject: RE: (Small) Hardware donation(s)...
To: None <James.Hunter@nestlegb.nestle.com>
From: Jasper Wallace <jasper@ivision.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/18/1997 12:05:47
On Tue, 18 Feb 1997 James.Hunter@nestlegb.nestle.com wrote:

> Does anyone know if there are any drives so that you can use the
> parallel
> versions of the IOMega Zip or SyQuest's EZ135 / EZFlyer / SyJet

I assume you mean 'drivers' ;-). Linux supports them which means that the
information is freely available (due to vairous sillynesses with licences
we can't use linux source code and they can't use ours, but we can port
information AFAICR). Oh just found a freebsd port of the linux driver:

http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~son/ppa3.html

I can't find any info on a netbsd port tho...

--
Jasper Wallace-Internet Vision | Caving-Acorn-RiscBSD-Chocolate-Banks-Fish
My opinions != IVisions's      | PovRay-FVWM-Perl-C-Mono-Food-Wired-?