Subject: EtherH problems...
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Rutter <chris@collegium.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/09/1997 12:57:40
Hi,

 With all current kernels less than sa110-4740, I get my netslot EtherH (600A)
card reported as "podule8: not configured". With kernel sa110-4958, I get
a proper init string (minus Ethernet address) but the device is not reported
in "ifconfig -a". With kernel sa110-4871 I get "podule8: not configured".

 With sa110-4740, I get a proper init string, but then later "transceiver
failure; heartbeat not found". On reset, the EtherH card fails to work.
Occasionally, I boot up 4740 and the card works...

 All have been tried w and w/o the ehbug feature, and *all* after a RISC OS
session, then an *ehtest, then booting RiscBSD.

 Any ideas?

Cheers,
Chris.
--