Subject: pthreads, ACE and COBRA
From: Miles Sabin <miles@mistral.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/07/1997 18:42:52
Hi,

Has anyone ported pthreads to RiscBSD yet (Pete Burwood?) If so I'd be
keen to have a play with it. Ditto with the ACE wrappers ... tho',
given a pthreads implementation I think I could build ACE from the
sources without too much trouble.

Is anyone doing any work on COBRA? I know that there are a few PD ORBs
and IDLs around ... Chorus and ILU for starters ... and I'd be
interested in joining in.

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                               mailto:miles@mistral.co.uk
Cathexis                                  voice  01273 732338