Subject: Re: EtherM driver...
To: Chris Rutter <chris@collegium.co.uk>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/07/1997 01:42:27
On Sat, 6 Feb 1993, Chris Rutter wrote:

> Hi,
>  I've got these netslot cards called "Myson cards" from ANT I
> think, and I can seem to find a reference to a driver on the
> RiscBSD home pages -- the DCI4 driver name is "em" and the module
> name is "EtherM". Any possibilities of a driver?
Ok as yet we don't have an etherM driver. However we have been talking to
ANT and now have some information on the card. ANT are also loaning us an
etherM card so that we can develop a driver.
Work will be able to start when we receive the driver.
I cannot give a date for when I expect a driver to be complete but we do
plan one and hopefully it should be soon.

Cheers,
				Mark