Subject: Re: Daily crontab question
To: Peter Berg <Peter.Berg@ww.tu-freiberg.de>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/06/1997 21:45:19
	It doesn't neccessarily mean the fs is corrupt - it may just be
	'in the process' of updating the disk.

	The fsck really needs to be run after the disk has been
	synchronised, which is kinda difficult to do on an active
	system :)

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

Thought for : Loathing the way "Don't cry for me Argentina" has
  the day   : been bastardized by Madonna into a 'disco' song.