Subject: Hanging
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Hunt <csuwg@csv.warwick.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/28/1997 12:56:35
> The RapIDE support makes a incredible difference to the performance!
> However I have noticed that the kernel sometimes hangs on booting a exiting.

I've noticed that now my machine sometimes locks up on a halt.
After you've pressed control-D and it says running shutdown hooks
5 . . 4 . . 3 . . 2 . . 1 . . it then stops instead of rebooting
the machine.  I'm using a SA kernel but NOT one of the new RapIDE
ones. (It's the latest one BEFORE the RapIDE introduction -
not sure of the number atm)

Anyone else had this problem/know what causes it?

Jonathan Hunt
csuwg@csv.warwick.ac.uk