Subject: Re: About to install it...
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Manning <chrism@spuddy.mew.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/24/1997 11:06:58
In article <E4DM5p.Dwr@spuddy.mew.co.uk>
          The one and only Adrian! <a.gilby@ic.ac.uk> wrote:

> I've just downloaded the 1.2 release from the FTP site.

That's OK for those with easy access to ftp, but I'm still waiting for the
CD-ROM.  Does anyone know when (if) it's likely to become available?

> I've got a 500Mb partition on a SCSI disc running through a Cumana SCSI 2
> DMA interface. I could install it on my standard IDE disc, but it'd be a
> complete pain to reformat it etc.

ATM I've only the standard 540MB IDE drive, but I'm intending to rob my old
A400/1 of its 540MB SCSI.  My understanding of Mark's recent comments is
that the SCSI drivers will soon be fast enough, but is 540MB big enough?

Chris