Subject: Re: stupid question
To: Olly Betts <olly@muscat.co.uk>
From: Neil A. Carson <Carson@rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/23/1997 17:50:39
On Thu 23 Jan, Olly Betts wrote:

> Sorry if this isn't very on topic.  To steer it back, a more useable !GZip
> would be useful for the riscbsd project -- is anyone thinking of doing a
> better port?  Much as I'd love to, I really don't have the time at present.

I did one two years ago, now. Was CLI only, though. If nobody else has time
I may be able to have a lok at doing something quickly in two to four weeks...
The port before only took me about 2 hours, it's not complicated.

	Neil

--
* Neil A Carson (Carson@rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk)
* The Royal Military College of Science, Shrivenham.