Subject: 1.2 release sets
To: RiscBSD <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: P D Johnson <P.D.Johnson@durham.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/22/1997 17:34:25
I have just downloaded the x11base.* set. I now want to transfer them to
1.44Mb DOS discs to take home with me. The problem is the files are about
4k > 1,457,664 bytes in size which is what I can fit on a disc and what is
recommended in the making-sets.txt. So have I done something wrong?

If not how can I get them onto my RiscBSD partition. I really hope I have
not just made a fool of myself. I know I could split the files but I am
not sure how I would copy them across to RiscBSD and from there be able to
join them back together again as I have only been using RiscBSD for a few
days.

Thanks in advance
Paul.
|   Why are PC's the only computers to be designed with large reset    |
|   buttons on the front of them? :)                                   |
| P.D.Johnson@Durham.ac.uk ,        with a very small reset button     |
| http://www.dur.ac.uk/~d51qvn      at the back of his RiscPC          |