Subject: Re: Problems with kernel SA-4922
To: Ben Strawson <B.Strawson@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
From: Ale Terlevich <A.I.Terlevich@durham.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/20/1997 18:57:36
> I seem to be having a problem with the latest kernel...

  The problem is that 1.2-release is now falling quite far behind
NetBSD-current, on which the kernel images are based.

  Don't know what the best thing to do about this is.  I've tried to get
some of the source for the things that *need* updating (libkvm.a and
everything that uses it I think) but I can't get them to compile on their
own. Owing to a severe lack of diskspace I haven't persued the matter any
further.

  Proably best to just live without ps/top for the mo, nad await a patch
set...

  Ale.