Subject: About to install it...
To: NetBSD port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: The one and only Adrian! <a.gilby@ic.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/20/1997 13:39:56
Hi,

I've just downloaded the 1.2 release from the FTP site. Before I start to
install, can I just ask:

Can it be installed on SCSI discs yet? I've got a 500Mb partition on a
SCSI disc running through a Cumana SCSI 2 DMA interface. I could install
it on my standard IDE disc, but it'd be a complete pain to reformat it etc.

Furthermore, has anyone got NEC CDROM drives working with RiscBSD? I have
a SCSI NEC CDROM connected to my machine, but it requires a special
softloaded module to get it working, which was written by Castle
Technology. Because of this I suspect that it won't work if you have the
relavant CDFS modules but no support module. Can anyone tell me any
differently?

TTFN
Adrian
a.gilby@ic.ac.uk