Subject: Re: 4922 PANICS with Cumana (was: Re: New kernels)
To: NetBSD port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/18/1997 20:18:13
On Sat, 18 Jan 1997, Markus Baeurle wrote:

> csc0 at podulebus [podule0] dmabuf V0xf282f00 P0x1026d000 host=7
> scsibus0 at csc0: 1 targets
> ipl_bio...
> ..
> swap dev 1801 -> device not configured for swap
> ..
> ..
> panic: cannot mount root
>
> ie. no devices connected to the Cumana SCSI II card are found although there
> are three of them in my case.

Ok I will check this. Scott was going to test the cumana code sepcifically
this w/e I have testing it with the powertec driver which worked ok so
this is a cumana specific thing.
Looking at the output it should not be reporting 1 target. This make me
think that the recent change to support wide SCSI i.e. >8 targets did not
make it to the nda code thought I was sure I had added it.

I'll check this evening.

Cheers,
				Mark