Subject: Re: SCSI disks for news server
To: NetBSD port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/12/1997 14:46:44
On Fri, 10 Jan 1997, Kjetil Bernhard Thomassen wrote:

> The Connect-32 is probably the fastest SCSI card for the Risc PC,
> and is probably the one with best support in RiscBSD at present.

Hi,
  As a said in another message there is a question over the performance of
the connect32 SCSI card. In terms of xfer rates then yes, that could well
improve soon etc. however at the moment I cannot use interrupts on this
card. Currently it is not clear to me whether and interrupt enable
register even exists on this card ;-) I am talking to the designer about
clarifying things.

Cheers,
					Mark

 Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk
Research Associate			http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/
Department of Physics			tel: 0171 873 2894
King's College London			fax: 0171 873 2716