Subject: Re: csc.o probs
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/09/1997 16:32:35
On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, Ale Terlevich wrote:

>   Just tried compiling kernel using latest sources from netbsd.org and
> the latest csc.o (csc-060197.o) from the ftp site, but it doesn't
> recognise my disk.
>
>   Anyone else found this?

Yep. :-(

>   My card gets recognised fine (I think)
>
>   Here's the relevant lines I get at bootup.  Anyone else having problems?
>
> csc0 at podulebus0 [podule 0]: dmabuf .....  host=7
> scsibus0 at csc0: 1 targets

Same for me.
One thing to note is that there is always only one target which is reported.
I have two SCSI devices, the internal harddisk and the external
phasechange-drive. No matter if the phasechanger is switched on or off,
always one target is reported. Definitely odd.

All kernels before and all self-compiled ones before the change were
working fine.

Markus