Subject: Re: Adding more swap space
From: Mark P Hoyle <markho@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/07/1997 17:47:08
On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Sergio Monesi wrote:

> In message <Pine.SGI.a.pseudo.random.number@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk> you wrote:
>
> > You can have multiple swap= options in the bootloader and a kernel
> > with generic swap will pick them up.
>
> I just tried it and it worked (after I modified /etc/fstab)!

Same here and it `seems' to work okay.

Is there any reason why - when I click on save in the boot loader config
program, my computers clock is set to the correct day and time but in the
year 2000 ? (At least I wont have the year 2000 problem!)

I cant remember the version of the bootloader I have, but I think I
downloaded it mid October. System is a SA system with atomwide ether3 and
powertec SCSI 2 card.

Cheers,

mark

ps: kernel I compiled 2 hours ago from the latest sup-ed sources seems to
be working fine (now just to upgrade things like ps, top, ...)

 Mark P Hoyle              |
 Mathematics Department    |   "If you want to imagine the future,
 Royal Holloway College    |        imagine a boot stamping
 m.p.hoyle@rhbnc.ac.uk     |        on a human face forever"
 Tel: 01784 443696         |               - George Orwell's 1984