Subject: Recent source changes
To: NetBSD port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/07/1997 10:48:39
Hi,
  Ok I have got a few things fixed in the source tree now that my gateway
is up and staying up ;-)

The fix for the serial hangup has now been committed. I mentioned before
I think that the fix for the ibuf overflows has also been committed.
I have fixed a few missed references to rd in the rd->md transition so
-current should compile ok now with the md device.

In the next week there will be a lot of new changes coming.
The bus space macros have been redesigned and the wd, fd, lpt and com
drivers will all be updated to use them. Similar changes will be
happending on the podulebus front so yet another csc.o will be needed
when those changes are committed.

Cheers,
				Mark

Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk
Research Associate			http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/
Department of Physics			tel: 0171 873 2894
King's College London			fax: 0171 873 2716