Subject: Re: setdisplay (was: Re: Some general questions)
To: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
From: Jasper Wallace <jasper@ivision.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/06/1997 19:31:53
On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, Markus Baeurle wrote:

> You can also make the sourcecode available (btw, why not check those utils in
> to the NetBSD source tree?) and I'll try to make the changes myself.

If you make the source available I'll add in a bit to check it's user id
against the id's of users who own /dev/ttyv[0-9]'s which will go towards
making it setuid safe(r). (and check for buffer overflows etc...)

--
Jasper Wallace-Internet Vision | Caving-Acorn-RiscBSD-Chocolate-Banks-Fish
My opinions != IVisions's      | PovRay-FVWM-Perl-C-Mono-Food-Wired-?