Subject: Re: New FAQ
To: Chris Gilbert <cg110@york.ac.uk>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/03/1997 21:02:30
On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, Chris Gilbert wrote:

> > 3) Does povray run correctly yet ? I recall that it used to coredump.
>
> Last time I tried it wouldn't work (I think it attempts to use linked
> libraries, something not supported yet)

Well last time I built it is built fine but was dying with SEGVs.

> > 7) Is there any 16-bit sound support yet - either a simple beep or full
> > audio ?
>
> Something was released recently that was a patch on the source to allow a
> 16 bit beep.

Ale sent me some patches to mkbeep which I have merged in. If I have not
put a new binary version on line I will do so ASAP.

Cheers,
			Mark

Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk
Research Associate			http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/
Department of Physics			tel: 0171 873 2894
King's College London			fax: 0171 873 2716