Subject: Network outage at King's over XMAS
To: NetBSD port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/03/1997 17:18:25
Hi,
  Ok apologies over the network outage at King's over Christmas. The main
gateway trashed it routes and there was no traffic in or out of kcl.ac.uk
for about 2 weeks. This meant that www and ftp were out. Also anyone
emailing me over this period may have had there messages bounced so they
should send them again if they were important.

The outage also meant that I have not bee quite uptodate with some of the
NetBSD source changes and have not been able to commit various changes I
have made. I will endevour to get things sorted this weekend.

CHeers,
				Mark

Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk
Research Associate			http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/
Department of Physics			tel: 0171 873 2894
King's College London			fax: 0171 873 2716