Subject: some problems
To: 'RiscBSD' <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mirko VIDOVIC <mirko@cyberline.fr>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/10/1996 09:21:16
Hello everybody.

First: I can't access the newsgroups. Period.

Else: I'm still not able to mount my ATAPI CD-Drive and my Zip. I think I
don't have one of the necessary files because I have a curious message
about an unknown or missing file or directory... That's why I downloaded
the entire set this week-end -at my office : Thanks Mister Zip : It's been
easy to take back home ! :-) -
when I use inst, in order to update the sets, what order do I have to
follow ? if I type all, inst uses alphabetical order but I had some
problems with this the first time because inst has been looking for one of
the sets before he had loaded it.

When will we have an [a:install]-like install procedure ???

Other: I've read an article in ArcWorld about BSD, some months ago and
there was an internet browser in which set is it stored ?

Regards.
Mirko

[NB:Thanks to Scott Stevens for his help concerning my long waiting during
boot, when I booted under BSD with my Zip connected -even empty -, my boot
lasted no more than 20sec - Good work Guys !]