Subject: Re: SCSI CD-ROM's and Java...
To: Robert Black <r.black@ic.ac.uk>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/04/1996 18:21:49
On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Robert Black wrote:

> Cumana SCSI I is non-existant and likely to remain that way until somebody with
> a card decides to write a driver. None of the kernel team have one AFAIK...

Ok latest information on this ...

I now have a cumana SCSI I card that has been lent to me by a RiscBSD user.
As soon as I have determined all the register adresses on the card (no
info atm) I will be able to start work on a driver. This card uses a 5380
SCSI controller so I plan on using the generic ncr5380 SCSI driver for it.

Cheers,
				Mark

Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk
Research Associate			http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/
Department of Physics			tel: 0171 873 2894
King's College London			fax: 0171 873 2716