Subject: 1.2 release of GNAT?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Martin Wuerthner <wuerthne@grimm.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/02/1996 16:05:38
Is there a later release of GNAT 3.03 for RiscBSD? The version which
is on the ftp site does not seem to work correctly.

The first non-trivial file I tried to compile using GNAT caused it to crash
with a "Translation fault" (followed by some debugging messages from the
kernel). GNAT then reported that it had received a fatal signal 11.

I compiled a "Hello World" file OK, so GNAT seems to be installed correctly.

Perhaps this is a kernel problem? However, I hope that a new release of
GNAT might cure the problem.

(I am using kernel SA-4740 with 16+2M of memory)

Martin
Martin Wuerthner    wuerthne@grimm.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de