Subject: Re: YAHM (Yet Another Help Message)
To: None <A.I.Terlevich@durham.ac.uk>
From: None <NetBSD@dl6hbo.gag.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/30/1996 18:07:01
Hi Ale Terlevich,

> > /:create /symlink failed, no inodes free
> > tar: could not create file .profile : no space left on device
> > UID 0 on /:file system full
>
>   Never seen this one before!

I had that a couple of times, when trying to install kernel 4702 with
the old Beta-1.1 sets.

As I had another problem with the RAM disk not being loaded sometimes,
I followed (think it was Mark's) advice to set nbuf=500 in the extra
options field in !BtRiscBSD and the problem vanished.

>   Are you sure you're using the ramdisk as root device and not the floppy?
>
> (i.e. root device is set to rd0a not fd0a in the !RiscBSD booter
> application in RiscOS)
>
>   Ale.
Rainer
--
... I've got a mind like a... a... what's that thing called?