Subject: CSC.O - Kernel Config
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mick Howard <mick@linteuto.teuto.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/29/1996 00:24:02
Evening All,

Appologies if this message is received twice but having trouble with
Marcel.  Had to resort to a PC!

Thanks for everybodys help with UnixFS & File transfer. I now have a
small RISCOS partition & all is well.

Before configuring a new Kernel I have copied the latest csc.o file to
' /usr/src/sys/arch/arm32/podulebus ', where the other drvs seem to
be. After applying the csc-patch file I now have an older version of
the csc.o in a new dir called 'exp'.  Is this surplus to requirements or
is this where I should have copied the latest version to?

This learning curve is getting steeper all the time.

Cheers Mick
Mick Howard (+49 5221 270783)