Subject: Re: Unixfs / Kernel Config
To: Michael Howard <mick@teuto.de>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/23/1996 21:18:23
On Sat, 23 Nov 1996, Michael Howard wrote:

> In the meantime regarding Kernel config (which brought about
> my query in the fisrt place) I have transfered the sys source tree from
> NetBSD-current and the netbsd-patches using floppys.
> They extracted without problem but the sys.kern patches all seem to
> fail with rejects.  The original files are newer than the patches, does
> this means that I do not need to apply them? >

Ok the only patch you really need for NetBSD-current is the
ffs_inode.c.patch file.
All the other patches are for older source trees.

Cheers,
				Mark

Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk
Research Associate			http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/
Department of Physics			tel: 0171 873 2894
King's College London			fax: 0171 873 2716