Subject: Re: unixFS / File Transfer
To: RiscBSD <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Howard <mick@teuto.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/22/1996 19:09:43
Hello again,

Thanks for all the help,  but still no joy. My RiscBSD partition is the only partition on a dedicated 2nd IDE drive (5).  I'm using ROS 3.6.

I can run the the unixfs_res module and select unixfs as the current filing system but when I attempt to mount a partition I get an error.

If I mount using either of the supplied Obey files the message is;

	bad filecore bootblock
	7
	Filecore boot block checksum failed

If I mount from the command line using 'unixfs_mount 402?? /mnt' (all values between 68 & 6f tried),  the error response is;

	13
	Internal error

Does this mean I'll have to manually split that 9MB file onto floppys :-(
Any help appreciated.

Cheers Mick
--
Mick Howard : Herford (++49 5221 270783)