Subject: UnixFS/various
From: Daniel Blueman (5) (CURRICULUM) <5DBLUEMAN@qeliz.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/22/1996 13:27:00
Hello again,
after the problem with the compatibility between the RiscBSD kernel and
my RapIDE card, I have plugged my HD into the internal ADFS controller
(Slow).

Before I didn't realise the RiscBSD access the hardware directly as it
is a OS,
silly me. If I were to investigate, and find out the hardware addresses
in IOMD space,
would anyone be able to slap up a driver (Mark?)?

When I was copying the NetBSD4626 kernel to /netbsd using UnixFS, I kept
getting some kind of permission denied (if I remember rightly) error.
I managed to copy the kernel into the /tmp directory and then move it to
the root
in RiscBSD, but how is this ment to be done?

Thanks,
Dan Blueman