Subject: RE: Cumana problems ?
To: 'Scott Stevens' <s.k.stevens@ic.ac.uk>
From: Mirko VIDOVIC <mirko@cyberline.fr>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/22/1996 09:24:12
Well, I plugged off any ribbon and terminator from my Cumana SCSI2,
I set the termination to on, I put on the reset.
and... it worked : it now waits 20 secondes during RiscOS'boot and 1 minute
during RiscBSD's.

But... it works. 	:-)

Next problem now, I had copied all the 1.2 sets from my friend's CD-Rhum
(he bought it at last Acorn World) and my system told me he didn't ever
hear about ATAPI drivers... ???

Oops, I was about to forget about this : One of my error messages was
"sfasintr SCSI-RESET detected !"
without any \n because when it repeated, it was a funny unereadable
horizontally scrolled message.

Cheers and thanks to Scott for his help.
Mirko

| mirko@cyberline.fr         http://www.cyberline.fr/Mirko |
| 26M Risc PC   -   StrongARM 110   -   Risc OS + Risc BSD |
| 2Go IDE HD    -    8x ATAPI CD    -      PowerWave 50s   |
|      Zip      -     PC(shit!)     -      Cumana SCSI2    |