Subject: RE: Another bug?
To: 'Vincent Lefevre' <Vincent.Lefevre@ens-lyon.fr>
From: Mirko VIDOVIC <mirko@cyberline.fr>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/19/1996 11:37:18
>No, I don't want unixfs to be killed when I run !BtRiscBSD: sometimes
>I still use unixfs when !BtRiscBSD is loaded; unixfs should be killed
>only when I click on BOOT.
In fact I was only thinking about a DIY solution, in order not to have to
hack !btRiscBSD... But IMHO it's clear "comme de l'eau de roche" that the
solution which'd consist in killing it during shutdown would be the most
efficient...

When I'll have got rid of my SCSI problems, I'll try to make ports of
PHP/FI and MSQL under RiscBSD. Did somebody have a look at them yet ?

Is there a possibility to download RiscBSD utilities from another place
than the usual RiscBSD ftp server : It's awfully slow from here (France)

Cheers !
Mirko