Subject: Re: Fwd: Mouse problems
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Black <r.black@ic.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/18/1996 12:04:13
On Nov 16,  3:52pm, Mark Brinicombe wrote:
> Subject: Fwd: Mouse problems
>
> Hi Folks,
>
> I am having problems with quadrature mouse driver in X.
>
> The driver is present in the shell, but doesn't appear to
> work with X, any ideas?
>
> I'm using RPC700 OS 3.6 Kernal bsd-4626.

Hmm, the mouse driver in this kernel is not compatible with early versions of X
because the mouse driver interface keeps changing. I'm slightly hazy on Xarm vs
kernel numbers but at a guess you need Xarm-21 or later. The latest Xarm should
work with it provided you are running 1.2-beta or later base and X sets.

Cheers

Rob