Subject: Installation almost fixed in less than a day !
To: 'RiscBSD' <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mirko VIDOVIC <mirko@cyberline.fr>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/18/1996 12:02:10
Hello, I managed to install BSD on my machine yesterday. It took approx 6 hours before I was able to use all my sets !

I just have a li'l pbs now :
How do I have to declare my C library in order to be able to compilate a simple c program ??? Same questions with perl, cpp...

A remark : My Cumana SCSI2 card makes my boot very long : it seem to wait for something from the SCSI bus during 1-2 minutes...

Is there a fix for this problem ?

Cheers !

Mirko

| mirko@cyberline.fr         http://www.cyberline.fr/Mirko |
| 26M Risc PC   -   StrongARM 110   -   Risc OS + Risc BSD |
|    2Go HD     -    8x ATAPI CD    -      PowerWave 50s   |
|      Zip      -     PC(shit!)     -      Cumana SCSI2    |