Subject: Re: YAHM (Yet Another Help Message)
To: Robert Malcolm Speed <R.M.Speed-iq2j9367@lmu.ac.uk>
From: Jasper Wallace <jasper@ivision.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/14/1996 18:43:38
On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Ale Terlevich wrote:

> > /:create /symlink failed, no inodes free
> > tar: could not create file .profile : no space left on device
> > UID 0 on /:file system full
[snip]

Are you trying to install some sets after booting with a ramdisk? by default
inst will try to install them to / - the ram disc! (I did this once - similar
symptoms to above) - change the install root directory to /mnt (or where
ever your root partition is mounted)

--
Jasper Wallace-Internet Vision | Caving-Acorn-RiscBSD-Chocolate-Banks-Fish
My opinions != IVisions's      | PovRay-FVWM-Perl-C-Mono-Food-Wired-?