Subject: New installation
From: Mark P Hoyle <markho@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/14/1996 16:25:42
I have succesfully completed a new install (SA, 41MB RAM, ether3) from the
latest bootloader and sets on the main ftp site - admittedly using one of
my own compiled kernels.

Just to say that I had no problems with the basic install and setting up
of X and xdm.

ncurses, pine and ncftp all configured and compiled with no errors
straight out of the box (so to speak).
I cant say anything about tin (because I've lost the source for it!) but
it configured and compiled fine on my previous installation of RiscBSD
(1.2-release - not SA aware).

If someone would like to tell me now to make sets I can convert all the
above mentioned packages to sets.

mark

 Mark P Hoyle              |
 Mathematics Department    |   "If you want to imagine the future,
 Royal Holloway College    |        imagine a boot stamping
 m.p.hoyle@rhbnc.ac.uk     |        on a human face forever"
 Tel: 01784 443696         |               - George Orwell's 1984