Subject: enriched Text (was: Benchmarks)
To: None <david@infotrek.demon.co.uk>
From: Peter Berg <pberg@ww.tu-freiberg.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/13/1996 11:00:39

> On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Peter Berg wrote:
>
> > <fixed>>   Here's a side by side comparison of the two systems.
>
> Peter,
>
> Is it possible to stop your mailer from sending enriched text? It causes
> Pine to truncate the message half-way through, and it must look absolutely
>: terrible on non-MIME mailers.

It is but I suggest you to use a better mailer like exmh for X11 or at
least elm if you read it from the console. Both of them can handle MIME
encapsulated messages.
In the not to far future I'll make exmh available for RiscBSD so you can
use it there then.

Anyway, I'll try to use it as least as possible for all of you outthere
with this tiny mailreaders ;)

Ciao, peter.