Subject: keyboard works - what was done to the kernel?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steffen Huber <hubersn@lcs.wn.bawue.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/12/1996 17:16:57
Once upon a time, I installed the alpha2 and subsequently the first beta
release of RiscBSD on my system (RPC700). The only strange thing was, that
my bog-standard PC keyboard (a German one) didn't work at all, but the
original Acorn keyboard worked great. I think I mentioned this problem
once in this mailing list.

Now that I have installed the new 1.2-release with the latest kernel,
everything works with my other keyboard also.

So, purely out of interest, was anything changed in the keyboard driver,
or is it just luck?

So long, Steffen

--
Steffen Huber           LambdaComm System - Welcome to Trollinger Country
hubersn@lcs.wn.bawue.de                       acorn2@ftp.uni-stuttgart.de