Subject: 1.2-Release CD
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/12/1996 00:27:32
Hello everybody!

Now that the 1.2-Release is more or less OK now, I am going to sell it on CD.
In addition to RiscBSD, it will contain the source tree of NetBSD-current and
Acornet (more than 100 MB of RiscOS software which can be found on
ftp.uni-kl.de) and also ARMLinux if desired.
Maybe I will manage to get a "bootable CD" like the one Mark is offering.

For German users, everything stays as usual: The CD costs 49 DM including
postage and packaging. You get a bill with the CD so you can simply transfer
the money to my boss's bank account.

For foreign and overseas users (ie. UK, sorry, couldn't resist) things are more
complicated. The price will also be a little higher because of the higher
postage, something around 5 DM I guess.
If you can still transfer the money (without being charged ridiculous fees) it
is naturally OK, too.
Cheques are also fine as long as a German bank will accept it.
If we will accept credit cards depends a bit on how many there would be to
handle because one or two are probably not worth the additional work.

OK so can anyone interested in such a CD please mail me and tell me how you
want to pay and where you are living.
We can then decide whether credit cards will be accepted and estimate how long
it will take me to make the CDs.

Thanks, Markus