Subject: Re: Re[2]: CD Roms
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/11/1996 18:42:44
Hi,
  Ok just to let folks know what is happening on the CDROM front.

I am working as fast as poss on getting a new CDROM image completed. The aim is
to fix several of the problems previously raised on this list along with others
that have come to light since the show. I expect to have an image ready for
testing in the next couple of days.

The I just need to buy another HD so I can run some test installs.
Once they are working fine (aiming for next w/e as I will go through several
gold discs in the testing process) I will post another update.

Cheers,
				Mark

--
Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk