Subject: Re: StrongARM, gcc & gas.
To: Kim G. S. yhus <kim@pvv.ntnu.no>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/07/1996 11:27:05
>So, now I need the current source for RiscBSD gcc and gas.
>Where can I get this? Can it be sup'ed?

Ok the source for RiscBSD gcc can be found in the NetBSD source tree, in the
gnu/usr.bin directory. This is based on the standard GNU source tree but is put
through a script to restructure the files for the NetBSD build.
The current version of gas and gnu-ld can be found on the riscbsd ftp site in
the sources/tools directory.
At some point someone (probably me unless someone wants to volunteer) needs to
look at porting the latest version of binutils as the version used for the
riscbsd gas is rather old now.

>I hope they are compilable this time.

When haven't they been ?

Cheers,