Subject: Re: Set description file
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/06/1996 20:38:11
> I think that we should have a nice menu based installer where you have sets
> in groups so you can say select X apps group and then choose which programs
> you want, deselect any you don't want anymore and the installer then goes off
> and does it's stuff.

We are working on this. The CDROM releases can run X11 straight from CDROM
which allows for X based installers. The only thing we need to sort out is what
to do for swap space during this time. machines with 16MB+ would not have a
problem but less than 16MB would need swap run run the installer under X.
During an installation swap space is not viaable until the the HD has been
partitioned.

We have the fix, just need to code it.

CHeers,
				Mark