Subject: Re: PPP Problems anyone?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/04/1996 23:49:49
In message <9610302220.ZM5567@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
          "Mark Brinicombe" <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk> wrote:

>   Ok someone needs to look into this. I have not got round to setting up
> another machine as a PPP server for testing purposed. Have a word with Scott
> <s.k.stevens@ic.ac.uk> as he had a brief look at PPP at one point I think.

I haven't looked up what the problem to get it working was, but maybe it's got
something to do with PR#2554, its title is "pppd server mode from command line
is broken".
Other pppd related PRs are 2574, 2705 and 2728.
They can be looked up on NetBSD's WWW-server.

Btw, the problem I had when installing somebody's machine recently with a user
who can't su root although he's in group wheel (and I forgot to mention he is
*only* in wheel) is PR#792, known since 10.02.1995.

MfG MB