Subject: Re: RiscBSD mirror site
To: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/31/1996 20:27:46
On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Markus Baeurle wrote:

> > 	The RiscBSD mirror site at ftp://ftp.southern.com/pub/RiscBSD is
> > 	now fully online and updating nightly (It has been since last
> > 	thursday, but I've only just had a chance to check it all :)
> >
> > 	The site is on btnet, which should really benefit .co.uk sites.
> >
> > 	It also has a full NetBSD mirror (& OpenBSD too).
>
> Cool!
> Make sure this is on NetBSD's mirror list if you can accept the increased
> traffic this will trigger.

	I'm trying :) mirror@netbsd.org had problems so I've sent the
	info to core - hopefully one of them will get a chance to deal
	with it soon! :)

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'..